CHRO/HR Head (Manufacturing)
Great opportunity to work with a leading MNC
Role is based out of Hong Kong
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational Group headquartered in Hong Kong primarily into garment manufacturing and being the preferred supplier to top brands across the globe. They have manufacturing facilities in Bangladesh, Oman, Jordan and China with headquarters in Hong Kong. With an employee force of around 20,000 people they are currently looking to strengthen their HR function and hence looking at the HR leader based out of Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Executive Director and CEO and managing a team of 7+ recruiters (based out of India) you will be stationed in Hong Kong and will be responsible for:-
- Developing and enhancing succession planning; overseeing talent management & providing strategic leadership.
- Formulating HR policies and setting up robust systems of performance management
- Developing strategic recruiting, C&B and retention plans.
- Evaluating plans for cost-effectiveness. Monitoring talent acquisition, training and leadership development, career development and benefits.
- Establishing plan for management succession and creating relationships with HR recruitment providers
- Monitoring accounting systems for providing HR statistics.
- Direct investigations of reports of misconduct, arrests, or illegal activities of employees and overseeing salary administration
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you have 12-15 years of stable work experience in a manufacturing environment preferably with a firm having multinational presence. You must have an international stint in your career in your current or last roles. You have hands on experience in managing HR as a function and are proficient in setting up a HR function in an otherwise evolved organization. You are a MBA by qualification and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You have managed multi geography teams and are open to travelling. You have a track record of success and are looking to take the next challenging role in your career.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration for the right candidate
- Opportunity to work in a leadership role in a market leading organization