China Sales Director
Global leading premier materials supplier company
About Our Client
The company is a globally leading premier material suppplier to the industry of semi-conductor, solar, electronics etc. It has sales team/tech support team over the world.
1. Manage the Sales Team and ensure that their focus and strategies are aligned with the China and Global business development plan
2. Initiate, implement and manage the yearly strategy for growth
3. Work with Regional Managers to discuss and agree sales strategies for each Region.
4. Be responsible for initiating, implementing and managing all marketing and Marcom activities including public relations, promotion activity, seminars, conferences and other general needs.
5. Regularly verify and analyse sales performance and report to the BU VP
6. Regularly review market trends and propose or adjust sales strategy and plan, make prevention and correction measure.
7. Regularly review the market -this includes Competitor activity and pricing -to ensure that the company is positioned strongly for success.
8. Accept responsibility for important Agreements with customers and partners
9. Manage and ensure all reports are clear on their duties in order to be effective and successful
10. Initiate and propose professional development programs for key team members
11. Manage sales and budgets and report quarterly
12. Plan on travel that includes: regular customer visits with sales personnel; regularly visit key clientsand ensure we meet their expectations
13. Establish Network across the industries, customers, equipment and other material partners
The Successful Applicant
1 Ability to articulate strategies, highly self-motivated person, able to function well in a team and in a supervisory position.
2 Must possess the zeal for customer service. Ability to develop in-depth relationship with engineering, purchasing and top level management.
3 Semiconductor industry knowledge essential to position.
4 Proven track record of delivering against objectives. Can get things done internally throughout the internal global organization
5 Strategic selling skills (ability to identify good-fit opportunities, identify key decision-makers, influence decision-makers by ability to change a person's perception, create opportunities, create favoured advantage)
6 Able to be integrated well in the company structure.
7 Expected to conduct business professionally, ethically and honestly.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary offer and good career platform