China Product Sales Executive
Our client is a globale market leader in medical device
Competitive salary package + Excellent platform
About Our Client
Our client is a US listed company, which develops, manufatures and sells radiotherapy systems. Our client has advanced technologies and great vision and misson globally. It has mature market abroad and now entering China market quite aggressively.
- Report to the Marketing Director, Asia Pacific. Contribute to the formulation of product marketing strategies for the assigned product line in collaboration with US Headquarters and APAC Marketing team.
- Execute and monitor effectiveness of product marketing strategies and marketing programs in China Region.
- Develop and re-enforce product positioning and differentiation in each country marketplace. Execute and monitor penetration and competitive strategies and communicate product issues on regional level.
- Work closely with Radiation Oncologists, Medical Physicists, Dosimetrists, Surgeons and hospital management to define clinical and treatment needs and match those with our current product offerings or translate those requirements for product development.
- Localize global tools and processes, develop news sales tools, complying with Corporate policy and standard, to support achieving marketing objectives of products and services defined in the annual marketing plan.
- Train sales force on products, positioning, competition as well as appropriate usage of product-related marketing collaterals.
- To co-ordinate with Headquarter and local sales team regarding pricing policy and strategies.
- Be the first point of contact for any configurations or compatibility questions.
- Support the sales force with customer visits, product demonstrations, local meetings and symposia.
- Take full responsibility over marketing intelligence activities as defined in the annual marketing plan and support any Global Strategic Marketing activities such as perception surveys, pricing surveys etc.
- Assist in exploring new market opportunities for treatment and helping define and develop customer user interfaces.
The Successful Applicant
- BS degree in Mech/Elect/Biomedical/Physic/Radiation Tech etc. MBA or MSc preferable
- Minimum 3 years solid experience in the medical device field (preferable in radiation therapy/oncology)
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to develop positive business relationships with all functional areas within the company as well as the medical community and customers.
- Must have strong analytical and multi-tasking skills, willing to work under pressure
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese (Mandarin) and English
- Frequent travel required
- Working location : China
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package