- Report to CEO
- Lead 200+ pax
About Our Client
Our client is a Well Established Financial Institution with an excellent reputation withn the market. As part of their expanding business in Asia, they are currently looking for a CIO to join their team.
- Be the catalyst to drive the IT strategy and direction whilst working closely with various senior business leaders to understand the organizational needs and long-term vision
- Manage a large technology division compose of application, infrastructure, and security
- Manage the application technology team to ensure the application delivery standards, availability, and support
- Identify the latest technology and development in order to help the organization develop new digital initiatives
- Engage with senior management and various stakeholders to drive and obtain projects buy-in, and acquire necessary resources to complete these projects.
- Track record managing overall IT budget and resources.
- Manage and maintain the IT strategy and policies to achieve high safety and efficiency to comply with the regulatory requirements.
- Maintain the infrastructure availability and stability including Data Centers, DR sites, BCP and continency drills, etc.
- Manage a large-size technology team, with appropriate human resources planning, training, and review.
- Manage large-scale firmwide program which could impact the major business development of the firm.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience in software developments / architecture role
- Ability to strategically lead and develop long term technology roadmap
- Proven and successful track record in building large scale enterprise grade applications, as well as development and delivery in various SDLC methodologies (including Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban)
- Successful track record and experience at scaling growth stage start ups, preferably within FinTech or Financial Services related industries
- Ability to drive execution of technology roadmap across research and analysis, budget planning and vendor management
- In-depth understanding across all technology spectrum including but not limited to software development, database design and modelling, network, cybersecurity, information technology, technology management
- Excellent communication skills, leadership and organizational abilities
- Broad understanding and curiosity of the latest technologies such as AI & Machine learning
- Experience in establishing recognizable technologies / industry standard, including understanding of financial IT compliance is highly preferred
What's on Offer
- Sizeable Team
- Top Brand
- Stable Environment