Chief Executive Officer- Joint Ventures Securities Firm
Newly established Securities JV in China
Great platform for career advancement
About Our Client
Our client one of the famous conglomerate in China and it is setting up a securities joint ventures in Guangzhou. They are now looking for a CEO who is willing to station in Guangzhou to be in charge of the whole secutieis firm.
The candidate will report directly to the group president and be fully responsible for establishment of the new firm. formulation and execution of business plans to achieve business objectives and financial goals. He or she need to directly deal with China Securities Regulatory Commission and Keep track of market intelligence and proactively seek way to outperform market.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Finance or other relevant disciplines
- 20+ years of experience from securities firms with at least 3 years overall mangement expreinces;
- Strong business acumen, analytical, innovative, proactive and result oriented
- High level of strategic thinking and good communication and negotiation skills to maintain excellent working relationship with all project stakeholders
- Possess an excellent understanding of commercial and financial matters
- Excellent command of Mandarin and English
What's on Offer
The clients offers an attractive expat package (up to 10million).