- Core business is focused on protein structure prediction and design
- AI and Big Data are critical for this business practice and application
About Our Client
Our client is one newly setup bio-tech company which is founded by industry veterans. The company focuses on the protein structure prediction and design for drug discovery, bio-mark discovery, and related areas application.
- Responsible for overall management of AI (Machine Learning), big data platform, BI technologies and data products
- Responsible for R&D strategies, plans and implementations, based upon business development requirements and current status
- Responsible for R&D and core technology management of the platform, organisation structure and carryout of major technical decisions and solutions
- Research on technology road map of decision-making platform, plan for technical architectures of digital products, responsible for creation, development and breakthrough of AI products and frameworks
- Responsible for creation, management, and training of product and development teams, with a focus on building good organisational culture
- Responsible for setting up software development standards and teamwork flows, making sure the development process is compliant.
The Successful Applicant
- PhD degree in computer science, information technology, math, or physicals with strong interest in data science or machine learning, especially deep learning
- understand the structure and function of small molecule and protein, or with related biology/chemistry industry
- has related experience in deep learning field, like GNN, RNN, Graph Attention Network, etc.
- be familiar with common deep learning framework, like Tensorflow or Pytorch, able to reproduce models in paper
- good written and communication skills in both English and Chinese
- better with peer reviewed published paper
What's on Offer
- competitive salary and benefit package
- bonus and equity