Chairman investment management (Indian language required)
Indian Family Office
Private investment management
About Our Client
My client is a well-established Indian family office with long history investing in APAC region.
- Management of Chairman's offshore investments
- Conduct periodic portfolio reviews including financial analysis and management account reporting .
- Conduct market research, business due diligence for prospective business opportunities.
- Develop presentations based on financial modelling, market research, forecasting to deliver insightful information for senior management
- Other Ad-hoc request as required to support Chairman.
- 25% travel to Singapore office is required
The Successful Applicant
· MBA-Finance gradate with CPA background
· 4 - 5 years experiences in consulting or business performance management, structure or strategy
· Experienced in conducting relevant due diligence, restructuring and financial planning.
· Proven experience of delivering and managing within tight time lines across a breadth of diverse and complex areas
· Should have thorough understanding of the business and all its related strategic, financial, operational and developmental aspects and in turn should help the Management to take 'go' or 'no go' decision Critical Success Factors
· Extremely Organised, be able to multi-task, independent and proactive
· Possess advanced communication and presentation skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Attention to detail and accuracy; high standard of work ethnics and reliability
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for fresh MBA student with accounting background to join an established Indian family office.