Pre IPO Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a HK pre-IPO listed company with global business scale in forestry industry.
- Act as Chief Financial Officer and strategic business partner to senior executive leadership team.
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
- Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plan of organization.
- Identify, acquire and implement systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information.
- Evaluate departments and make suggestions for automating processes and increasing working efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or above degree in Finance/Accouting sector.
- Big 4 auditing firm experience with HKCPA/ACCA is highly preferred.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive presence - ability to motivate staff.
- Fluent English, Mandarin, Cantonese. HK candidate is highly preferred.
- Willing to take business travel domestic and abroad.
What's on Offer
- Pre-IPO opportunity
- Good remuneration