CFO - IPO - TMT sector
Main board IPO opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing and entrepreneurial player in the technology sector. They are looking for a finance professional to lead their upcoming IPO project.
- Being the key member in the IPO project and a key contact person with the professional working group, including legal advisers, sponsors, auditors, etc.
- Act as a key person to manage investor relations, and fund raising. Participating and attending pre-IPO road show activities, meeting with potential investors
- Financial control/accounting/tax/treasury: build up efficient finance operation team, set up and streamline processes for continuous improvements
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant with 10+ years of experience
- Big 4 accounting experience is a must
- Pre IPO/IPO experience, preferably in TMT sector
- Accounting and controls, Pre IPO and Investment experience in a corporate and investment banking organisation
- Outstanding communication skills; able to work with investors, potential investors, internal colleagues, senior leadership
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to participate in an IPO project with attractive salary an benefits.