CFO - Hospitality (Asia + US)
About Our Client
Our client is a Asian based public company with operations across the globe. They are in hotel investment and property development industry. They own multiple branded hotels in different countries and have a focus in property development in Asia.
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Financial Officer will report to the President and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant with a Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in hospitality, property industry
Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organisation
- Proficient in Chinese and English
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Frequent travel between Asia and the States
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package and great opportunity for career advancement. Opportunity to join a growing platform at a senior level.