CFO (healthcare/ Biotech Pre-IPO)
Head of Finance & Lead the Whole IPO Process
Executive Leadership Team
About Our Client
Our client is a young Biotech start up focusing on a high growth area with a mission to help transform the preventative healthcare market. They have plans for IPO in Hong Kong and would like to recruit a seasoned CFO with successful IPO track record to join them. The CFO will oversee the whole finance & accounting function and be the lead to drive the IPO project; as well, be the key liaison on IR and Fund Raising activities.
Reporting to the CEO and working closely with R&D, you will act as a strategic business partner to the executive management team. You will be in charge of the whole IPO process, working closely with the relevant stakeholders, including bankers & investors on fund raising and investor relations activities. You will also manage the finance & accounting team, develop strategic & financial objectives, and ensure risk and compliance process inplace.
You will provide leadership and coaching on the finance & accounting team with aim to expanding the team to cope with business growth.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should be a Qualified Accountant, preferably a MBA degree holder, with over 12 years' management exposure, ideally coming from a healthcare/ biotech industry with solid experience reporting into BOD and CEO, and working with R&D and Scientists. Candidates coming from investment bank with relevant track record in healthcare/ biotech IPO also welcomed.
The ideal CFO should also:
- possess sound knowledge in Hong Kong Listing Rules, takeover code, and funds management
- have a well-established banking and investor network & relationship
- be commercially savvy with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- be a strong leader with track record elevating team performance
- have the ability to work in a start-up environment and be hands-on when necessary
- have prior experience in ERP implementation and launches
- be fluent in written and spoken English & Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned finance professional with strength in IPO to join a high growth company and work with some top leaders and R&D team to contribute to a better healthcare society.