CFO / Group Finance Director
Renowned retail fashion brand
Stable with growing potential
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned retailer in China. Due to their expansion, they are looking for a Finance professional to join their executive leadership team.
Reporting to the CEO and Chairman and leading a sizeable team of 50 staffs. You will be responsible for leading the functions including Finance, legal, IT and Logistics.
- Lead the overall Finance function including financial planning and analysis, management reporting as well as compliance and corporate governance; provide useful and timely financial information, analysis, insights and advice to the team
- Act as a strategic business partner to the CEO and business leaders to facilitate business decisions and optimize allocation of funding and resources amongst business initiatives
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder, MBA preferred, Qualified Accountant
- Minimum of 18 years' experience, with at least 5 years in a senior leadership position
- Experience in mass retail in China is a must
- Innovative and strategic, coupled with a strong commercial sense, robust planning skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a renowned fashion retailer with excellent salary and benefits