Work with an experienced board of directors
Pre-IPO manufacturing organisation backed by solid investors
About Our Client
Our client is one of China's most established private equity firms. They have an excellent portfolio expanding across major industries including retail, manufacturing and FMCG. Currently they have a manufacturing entity based in ShanDong Yantai which requires a seasoned CEO to oversee its daily operations.
Reporting into the board of directors based in Shanghai, who holds 95% shareholding of the company, you will work alongside the Yantai senior management team and be the bridge between all parties. You will be responsible for all aspects of the business including Operations, Finance, HR, and any support functions. With an already established and successful team, you will be tasked with continuing with the growth that they currently have. Other responsibilities may include:
- reporting back to the Board of Directors on business growth and performance and setting out your top priorities for the coming year.
- ensuring that the growth of the business is sustainable with the right key partners in place and best practices in areas such as Finance & Operations
Above all, you will take control of the China business and really ensure that all areas are understood and improved where possible. This is a chance to take and already very successful business to the next level with great support at Board level.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a proven track record at CEO, MD or GM level. Ideally you will have worked with a PE firm or a JV partnership and understand both the opportunities and difficulties this can bring.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry would be highly preferred
- Strong stakeholder management skills are essential. You will have great interpersonal skills to get on with all levels and all types of people within the organisation
- You will have strong communication skills and reporting skills - both verbally and in written form
- Willing to be based in Yantai for a minimum of 6months
What's on Offer
- Competitve salary + social benefits & funds + completion bonus
- Opportunity to partner with a top tier private equity firm
- Pre-IPO company with excellent profit & cashflow, backed by an experienced and supportive Board of Directors
- Minimum 6 month contract, extendable up to 2 years, as well as potential for other longer term opportunities
- Business partnering position - take charge and truly add value
This role will be suitable for an immediately available CEO / Senior Management specialist seeking to add value and boost your experience in an interesting industry sector. The business operation is quite unique and would provide an intrguing challenge for the right individual.