Centre Manager (Operation set-up)
Integral position for the organization
Valuable set-up entrepreneurial experience
About Our Client
Our client is an exciting education brand specialising in after-school enrichment programme for young learners. They are fast-growing and looking to launch their first branch in Hong Kong. To better facilitate the branch set up, they will be hiring an Operation Manager to oversee business developments and in-centre administrations.
As Centre Operation Manager, you are expected to:
- Report to Managing Director and set up an internal operation systems to ensure centre delivers a premium educational experience to students while achieving business objectives;
- Plan and coordinate with other members to create an environment where young learners are inspired and motivated to engage with maths in-centre and in real-life;
- Work close with headquarter to develop unique and interactive educational programs - ensure the product stays competitive in the market and sellable to generate revenues;
- Set up policies to meet curriculum goals while protecting the centre's benefits;
- Manage day-to-day administrations and guarantee smooth operation;
- Recruit, train and develop supporting staff;
- Track, analyse and report centre business performance, provide solutions for improvement areas if appropriate;
- Ensure that student satisfaction and learning levels exceed expected benchmarks;
- Introduce and implement new measures when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must be experienced to work with new business development. It is required to have worked with education programmes, and acquired substantial knowledge in business operations including sales and marketing spectrum.
As a leader, strong organisation skills will be crucial, but the ideal candidate would understand the delicacies of an education operation. The person must have flexible personality and passionate about entrepreneurial start-up environment. You must speak native or very fluent English for this role, an additional Asian languages such as Chinese will be beneficial.
What's on Offer
This company is offering an opportunity for this person to grow and to take on an integral position for an organisation. They provide an energetic, professional, passionate and dynamic working environment. They are looking for a person to learn and to grow with their organisation.