C&B Manager / AM - Project Focus
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known household brand name across the world. They have already established a strong presence in the market but is continuously growing every year.
- Reporting to the C&B Lead, you will work on all the yearly Compensation & Benefits projects, including salary bench-marking, benefits review and job analysis for Hong Kong and Greater China.
- Participate in ad hoc projects, such Job restructuring and new BU set up.
- Update group-wide C&B programs in line with the group's values, business directions and principles.
- Manage the HRIS system to give user feedback to the vendor while educating internal users on important updates.
- Any ad hoc duties assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor holder in Human Resources Management/ Accountancy / Finance or other related discipline.
- Proactive, self-driven and energetic
- Substantial prior exposures in Compensation & Benefits projects, preferably from SIZEABLE organisations.
- Min. of 10 years' working experience.
- Good command of Mandarin and English.
- Analytical, detail-minded and number-driven.
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Assistant Manager.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a people-oriented environment with potential career development for the right candidates.