Category Manager (Travel Retail)
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global retailer seeking for a Category Manager to join and deliver the overall merchandising and buying strategies.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will:
- Manage the Merchandise strategy to drive sales and meet profit margin targets
- Negotiate with suppliers for promotional activities, limited editions, digital assortments, value sets, digital promotional calendar etc.
- Monitor and analyze performance of digital campaigns
- Coordinate with regional office and operations to ensure correct implementation of promotions
- Prepare & report promotion related KPIs to management
The Successful Applicant
- Min 10 years of experience in Category management
- Experience in Beauty / Liquor is a plus
- Track record in managing large volumes of SKUs
- Strong negotiation skills and interpersonal relationships
- Strong business acumen and good analytical skills to positively impact retail store performance
- Team player, adaptable and collaborative
- Fully proficient in Chinese and English
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration, kindly get in touch for more details.