Category Manager (Travel Retail - Liquor & Tobacco)
Well established travel retail company
Report to Merchandising Director
About Our Client
Our client is a progressive and fast growing travel retailer who have built a strong following through their merchandise offering across brands in liquor & tobacco, fashion, jewellery, cosmetics and watches. This is an exciting opportunity to join a talented team as Category Manager in Liquor & Tobacco field.
- Collaborate with team colleagues to manage daily tasks including merchandise reporting, assortment/sales data consolidating and analyzing.
- Responsible for OTB management, purchase order proposals, stock management and KPI¡¯s control; Source new and emerging category/brand to introduce to the business
- Upgrade and maximize our in-store execution (brands stories, lifestyle concepts, tailored proprietary furniture, curated zones, etc.) in the respect of awarded tender submission contents
- Partner with brands in business planning reviews, brand listing and delisting
- Monitor and analyze performance of and define action plan
- Liaise with Logistics Team regarding shipment schedule, stock management, ad-hoc issues relating to stock flow
- Liaise with Marketing and IT Teams to develop his/her portfolio through digital channels, on-line store, in store digital assets and marketing strategies
- Support Marketing Team in the areas of advertising, public relations and communications, and any external tie ups promotions or partnership programs.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder or above
- At least 4 years of relevant merchandising experience in liquor & tobacco, preferably in travel retail industry
- Possess category acumen and flair
- Self-starter with strong business acumen and result-oriented
- Outgoing, dependable, proactive and team player with can-do attitude
- Good organization and time management skills
- Good customer service focus to internal and external customers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with all levels
- Hands-on experience in MS Excel & Powerpoint; Knowledge in SAP is a plus
What's on Offer
Our client offers an excellent salary package with full employee benefits to the selected candidates. Kindly get in touch for more details.