Category/ Buying Manager (E-commerce - FMCG)
Excellent Career Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a progressive and fast growing E-commerce retailer who have built a strong following through their merchandise offering across brands in FMCG products. This is an exciting opportunity to join a talented team as Category Manager.
- Collaborate with team colleagues to manage daily tasks including merchandise reporting, assortment/sales data consolidating and analyzing.
- Responsible for OTB management, purchase order proposals, stock management and KPI¡¯s control; Source new and emerging category/brand to introduce to the business
- Partner with brands in business planning reviews, brand listing and delisting
- Monitor and analyze performance of and define action plan
Manage product related digital marketing activities in close collaboration with commercial team to improve category performance and profitability
Monitor daily inventory, set up order forecast and implement daily replenishment
Frequent market visits for potential market opportunities
Prepare sales reports for management review
The Successful Applicant
- Degree Holder in Business or other related discipline
- At least 4 years buying experience in FMCG industry
- Strong market sense, customer-oriented, eager to learn and adaptable to changes
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure with good multi-tasking skills, good team player, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good presentation, interpersonal, organizing and communication skills
What's on Offer
Our client offers an excellent salary package with full employee benefits to the selected candidates. Kindly get in touch for more details.