Buyer/ Junior Buyer (22K +; Mutli-label Fashion Store)
Multi-label Department Store
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-labels fashion department store that sells over overseas established and emerging designers products added seasonally. In light of recent team expansion, they are currently looking for an energetic individual to join their buying team and specialize in Women's Fashion & Accessories.
- Reporting to the Buying Manager, your key responsibilities will be to manage Open-To-Buy and successfully maximize profit opportunities
- To conduct sales analysis through monitoring sales performances, managing sell-through and promotions
- To analyze both trends and sales data to effectively manage inventory
- Work together with Store and Marketing department; to receive feedback and plan for promotions
- To prepare seasonal product catalogue, conduct product training to front-line colleagues
The Successful Applicant
- Potential candidate will need diploma or above with Fashion, Textile & Clothing or relevant discipline and have at least 3 years of working experience in retail buying and merchandising
- Those who have relevant working experience in department store/ multi-label fashion house would a plus
- Strong numerical and fashion senses and be organized and able to work under pressure.
- Strong computer and excel skills (V-look up, Pivot table)
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Our client is offering competitive salary package along with year end bonus and employee benefit to successful candidates.