Business Development Manager, Legal
4+ years of BD role within a Legal firm
Supervise one junior BDofficer
About Our Client
An Independent Hong Kong Law firm that focus in sectors such as Corporate, Merger & Acquisition, Regulatory compliance, Banking and Finance, Employment, Intellectual property, International Trade and Tax.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, Legal
- Preparation of tenders, pitches, credential statements, brochures, client presentations.
- Build and develop priority clients with partners to action and support their pursuit of opportunities, including general account management and the appropriate client relationship building or sponsorship/profiling opportunities including major client road shows, seminars conferences.
- Monitor and spot market issues and trends and translate their legal impact to internal stakeholders and clients in a commercial way.
- build strong relationships with the marketing and Communication team and other support services to ensure prompt delivery of comms, events, media and PR support.
- Developing, tracking and maintaining marketing, communication and pitching collateral.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years of business development role within a Legal firm.
- Ability to work well with direct manager and broader Business development team.
- Client relationship or account management skills/experience
- Ability to nurture and develop junior members.
What's on Offer
As a business Development manager, the person would have one Business Development officer reporting to him/her.