Business Development Manager (Investment Fund Practice)
Regional Business Development Role
Investment Fund Practice
About Our Client
A leading US law firm with expertise in transactions and litigation matters is looking for a Business development Manager with expertise within Investment Fund.
Reporting to the Director of Business Development:
- Leverages in-depth knowledge of the legal market and marketing best practices to drive and shape marketing strategy for the office/region and identifies ways to distinguish the firm's service offerings in the local/regional market.
- Oversees the maintenance and expansion of the Firm's CRM system in the office/region and leverages the system to connect lawyers, clients and other contacts.
- Recommends and facilitates the involvement of firm lawyers in professional organisations that will enhance the visibility of the lawyers and the firm in regional and industry platforms.
- Consults with regional practice leaders and key partners on development and coordination of marketing and client development plans for the practice and individual lawyers within the group.
- Serves as lead project manager for RFPs and pitches, both for the primary practices and other groups, as necessary.
- Participates in hiring, managing and developing junior members of the team.
- Collaborates with other leaders within and outside the Marketing Department on special projects as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of eight (8) years of marketing or business development experience in law firms or other professional services industry with Investment Fund Management experience.
- Candidates with more experience would be considered for Senior Manager.
- A minimum of four (4) years of direct personnel management experience
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, preferably in marketing, communication, business or related field.
- Native-level English language skills (spoken and written), Mandarin would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to join an established business in Hong Kong & Singapore.