Business Development Manager - Building / Construction Company
About Our Client
Our client is a local building / construction company and their projects involved hospitality, Residential and commercial department, with their rapid growth in PRC as well as APAC market they are currently hiring the position to further expand their team for APAC projects.
- Work closely with the Assistant General Manager to develop sector-focused penetration and sales strategy
- Provide excellent customer experience by offering company's products including sanfit products and building materials
- Be passionate and curious in understanding clients' vision and needs to propose value-add offerings and solutions and develop trust and consultative relationship with them.
- Market values and stories of internationally renowned brands we represent. Deliver story-telling presentation
- Aggressively and effectively achieve sales and brand goals, grow profitable revenues, develop new leads and maintain records in CRM database
- Identify and maintain relationship with clients' key decision makers and influential parties through touch point strategy with sales calls, courtesy visits with Principals in town, networking and social activities, marketing communications tools and where applicable overseas exhibitions and/or factory visits
- Be a team player in actively leveraging opportunities with other Business Development personnel of our Group
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree holder with relevant experience in the hospitality projects sector.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience, knowledge in bathroom products and solid connections with architect & interior designer is a Must
- Well-rounded, balanced farmer-hunter sales personality with drive to succeed
- Confident individual with strong business acumen and social skills
- Good command of English, out-going and detail-oriented
- Regular trips to Macau and Mainland China
What's on Offer
Excellent remuneration package of monthly basic salary + monthly commission will be offered to the right candidate. Please contact Oscar Lam at 2258 3410