Business Development Director
Named brand newly created role
This role will have a wide scope with fully support by the account servce team
About Our Client
This is one of the biggest players in health insurance market.
- Lead and support teams across China to win and retain expatriate accounts
- Establish relationships with foreign stakeholders within the target markets in China to generate new streams of opportunities
- Support and implement the market penetration strategy in China
- Gather relevant market intelligence to ensure what the company's offering remains on top of the market trends and needs
- Contribute to leveraging the capabilities to build differentiated and innovative expatriate benefits solutions
- Foster close working relationships across the firm, within both Benefits and Health and Retirement, as well as colleagues from the consulting and Risk Solutions teams
- Strategic account management for key client relationships
- Models client focus excellence and responsible for mentoring and training junior consulting staff
- Maintain required professional qualifications
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrate strong client-facing skills and ability to lead the delivery of benefit solutions in a corporate environment
- 5+ years of experience in the international private medical insurance market.
- Proven contributor with who can demonstrate strong client management and business development skills.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen and delivery of value to client projects.
- Self-driven, great organizational and initiative abilities
- Excellent written and verbal English with strong communication skills
- Mandarin speaking a plus
- Ability to influence and deliver value in local teams.
What's on Offer
- Promising career path
- Attractive package