Business Analyst - UK Listed Company!!
Financial Planning + Modelling experience
Listed Company Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a leading conglomerate from the UK. They have experienced rapid growth in their 5 years of establishment in Hong Kong with a strong forecast moving forward, currently expanding their Finance Team. The successful candidate will be an important player in this expansion, directly reporting to the CFO.
- Responsible for analysing and reporting on sales performance of different categories and products
- Product Line and comment on account performance in relation to Budget / Forecast / Prior years
- Work closely with Key Account Management to support their processes in terms of client understanding and reporting
- Participate in the evolution of the Business Intelligence projects to improve on business analysis as a team with Pricing and Business Intelligence partners
- Work with cross-functional teams to perform gap analysis on the raw material saving forecast and explore material savings opportunity
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business, Economics , Finance, Marketing or relevant disciplines
- 2 years or more experience in financial or business analyst position
- Strong skills in Excel spreadsheet.
- Possess fluency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Team player, culturally adaptable with high energy level and able to deliver under pressure
- Demonstrate leadership attributes, with strong analytical and strategic mindset
- Sound commercial finance skills and process focus
What's on Offer
13 months guaranteed
Medical, dental, body checks