- Digital enterprise focus work;
- Stable working environment;
About Our Client
Our client is one of a market dominant in the entertainment industries.
We're looking for a talented and motivated Business Analyst to join its growing digital transformation team. This is an exciting opportunity if you are passionate about defining and creating innovative Payment solutions.
You will be assigned interesting as well as challenging tasks and products. You will have all possibilities for both a professional and personal development. we help the business leaders scale with agility, speed the launch of digital services, deliver world-class experiences, and transform people's lives. Our culture is based on collaboration and the growth and development of our teams.
- Perform business analysis and user requirement studies for large scale Payment platform;
- Creating requirements and software specification documentation (e.g. requirements catalogue, functional specs, user stories, use cases etc.), ensuring these are captured in JIRA;
- Be accountable for the creation of user stories for projects from start to completion - delivered on time, positively contributing to the overall digital portfolio of products;
- Act as the key interface among business users, product owners, vendor and operations
- Supporting Product Managers with feasibility studies, solution options analysis, estimation and high-level planning
- Work with development team to develop efficient system workflow, project implementation;
- Coordinate UAT and rectify errors encountered by users;
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years+ experience as a Business Analyst working with the team in Payment Solutions;
- Practical experience working in an Agile environment on bespoke software development projects;
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle and project management processes;
- Strong documentation skills with experience writing requirement specifications and user stories
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams;
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills and the ability to work independently;
- Strong Customer focus with experience leading workshops;
- Experience using JIRA/Confluence or similar tools for project delivery and control;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered.
What's on Offer
- Nice Remuneration;
- Excellent project exposure;
- Career progression;
- Peaceful environment;
- Stable culture;
- Great benefit.