Business Analyst - Business Intelligence 30k
Foreign listed company
Passionate in lifestyle/ retail industry
About Our Client
Our client is a listed European company, and is going to develop their business in alignment with the Group IT strategy. This candidate will be reporting to the IT Manager, in which familiarity with various types of BI tools and vendor management track record is vital for this position.
- Lead the development and implementation of a broad, coordinated set of plans and programs to meet the goals and priorities of the Company.
- Together with the business owner, lead the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements. Interact regularly with existing or potential stakeholders to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Follow a defined, agreed upon project management
- Develop an IT strategy and improvement plan covering IT support to business process, investment and costs
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in computer science and/or other relevant studies
- Solid track record in developing and enhancing reporting tools
- Strong in analytical skills and communication skills to work with both external and internal parties
- Act as a good team player accordingly
- Detail minded and can work independently
- Fluent English and Chinese (Mandarin/ Cantonese) communication are mandatory
What's on Offer
A very competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right caliber. This will be a great opportunity for you to further advance your career!