Building Material product manager
Top Multi National Company with leading position
Whole product line managment
About Our Client
My client is the top Multi National Company with leading position in building material industry.
- Lead the growth initiatives of the business in a matrix organization environment
- Through use of market analytics, determine attractive market opportunities, prioritize and exploit these opportunities
- Work closely with project manager (or act as a project manager) to develop new solutions for the market and/or integrate the product line into existing segments, from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Work with S&T and other functions to define product release requirements and working with Marketing Communication to define the promotional plans and communications strategy, and deliver it.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development allocations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Current Business:
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products and services through understanding customers' needs and how competitive products are positioned
- Product life and product group management
- Establish pricing policy to achieve CM target and execution
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Delivering clearly differentiated solutions to a sales tool, and communicating their values effectively through marketing and sales teams, to customers and related stake holders.
- Understanding the sales cycle and value chain to establish channel strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years or above business or sales or business development experience preferably in building material or metal building related industry
- Strong influencing ability to convince executive management and getting the job done through others
- Ability to build and present a sound business case including financial justification for pursuing the opportunity
- Project management skill, with strong ability to tracking and driving on time delivery
- Business Acumen & financial knowledge
- BS in Engineering or BA in Business, Marketing, or Economics.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Be adaptable for business travel frequently.
What's on Offer
- Global platform and connections with experts in different function department
- In-depth market penetration and deep understanding of specific products and industries