Boutique Manager - International Coffee Retailer
Fantastic working culture and environment
About Our Client
Our client is an established international company in coffee for their strong working culture and friendly environment. They are now looking for a talented Assistant Boutique Manager to join their team and deliver highest quality coffees and ultimate coffee experiences.
- Assist the Boutique Manager to guarantee the smooth daily running of the Boutique, in order to ensure sales & profit performance and customer service level.
- Montior P&L and KPIs peroformance.
- Work with each team menmber to understand individual personality, motivation drivers, strengths and improvment opportunties in order to enable them to deliver against their individual and team goals.
- Execute Boutique shop floor to coach on business management, operations management and customer management. Selling Skill and provide feedback to staff.
- Master operations standard and ensure they are propoerly applied, e.g. Stock and inventory management and cash reconciliation
- Conduct sales and develop clientele.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or above
- At least 6 years'experience in retail, hospitality or serive industry
- Passion about retail and more precisely about Store Management and "Clienteling" (ie, building and maintaining a regular clientele)
- Passion in Coffee
- Strong service orientation
- Strong people orientation
- Proficient MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- English and Cantonese are essential
What's on Offer
Our client offers attractive salary package and allowance to successful candidates.