Boutique Chinese Bank - Loans Administration Officer (1-year Co
Excellent career path
Great team culture
About Our Client
Our client is a boutique Chinese bank - rapidly expanding
Assist in handling banking operations relating to credit and loan administration.
The Successful Applicant
- Post-secondary education with minimum 3 years of relevant experience in credit or loan administration
- Knowledge of trade finance and syndication agency
- Attention to details and able to work independently under pressure
- Proficient in PC skills and Chinese word processing
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua speaking is an asset
What's on Offer
Our Bank offers attractive remuneration package to chosen candidates.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.