BIM Manager - Property Developer
Based in Hong Kong
Fluent Mandarin and English is a must
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable real estate development platform with headquarter in Hong Kong and many real estate development projects overseas.
- Sets BIM strategy and BIM implementation plan to align these to global best practices and industry standards.
- work with internal and external design and delivery teams to efficiently design and deliver projects using a BIM process and integrate BIM technology with design, construction, planning, cost estimation to enable the overall monitoring of the project workflow, program and budget.
- Understands the risks to successful implementation and implements the mitigation plans.
- Assesses and manages BIM capability - assures that all participants have the necessary capability and ongoing training and development plans.
- Assures that all necessary configurations are in place for seamless integration of design and construction model information.
- Understands the design development process and how BIM supports and enables this.
- Fully aware of software/applications in the field of BIM and able to recommend, implement and advise.
The Successful Applicant
- Global top university graduate with degree qualifications in architectural, design, project management or similar
- At least 6 years of implementing, managing and using BIM, preferably gained from a consultancy or property developer
- Proficient with BIM software including in AutoCAD, Revit, Civil3D, Navisworks
- Experience of management of teams and providing internal BIM training at various levels
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
Good salary package on an international platform