Billing Analyst (MNC Service Firm)
Stable Working Hours
About Our Client
Our client is a service firm from the UK, it is one of the highest grossing service firm in the world and ranked top 10 in its league. They have global coverage in 20 cities including London, New York, Beijing, Hong Kong. If you are looking for a stable opportunity with promising and rewarding career and pay, this is the role for you.
- Prepare and process bills to ensure time and disbursements are accurately charged and allocated
- Closely monitor the billing queue status and timely action in billing jobs in the billing queue and liaise with the responsible Partners and Secretaries for their instructions.
- Review draft bills to ensure they are accurate and in line with instructions, and finalising bills in the system.
- Prepare aged debt report and provide billing analysis for key clients
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder or above in Accounting or relevant disciplines
- 2 years or more in billing/ accounts receivable in service firm
- 1-2 years relevant supervisory experience is preferred
- Willing to learn with positive and cooperative attitude
Team player, culturally adaptable
- Must know these three languages: Cantonese, Mandarin and English
What's on Offer
- Work life balance
- Potential in gaining supervisory experience
- Attractive company benefits
- Excellent chance to enhance CV