Big Data Manager
Global banking, big platform
Work life balance culture
About Our Client
Founded in 19 century to finance trade between Asia and the West, today the company is one of the world's leading banking and financial services organisations serving more than 38 million customers worldwide.
- Accountable for the establishment, recruitment and build up the team across GZ and XA
- Work with Product Owners and Engineering team for CMB Data & Analytics Technology in China, and responsible for the delivery
- Accountable for the creation and management of epics, backlog management and prioritisation across teams and for conformance to the IT operating model with regards to agile and Technology Practices.
- Accountable for ensuring that all activities performed by teams adhere to the relevant standards and controls
- Accountable to provide coaching and guiding directly or indirectly to teams by giving clear direction, feedbacks and timely suggestions to ensure a high quality standard of deliverables according to their standards and good practices.
- Accountable for building capabilities to delivery D&A engineering needs
- Establish the delivery pods and ensure effective management across the teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Want to be part of a world class team, have experience building teams with multi locations
- Have experience leading and managing agile, cross function delivery teams of engineering staff
- Demonstrable ability to understand D&A concepts and delivery approach
- Posses strong technical capabilities, knowledge and experience on Dev/ops, Disciplined agile delivery management
What's on Offer
- The chance to realise your ambitions
- Globally connected careers
- A strong emphasis on values
- Learning and development opportunities
- An inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Market-competitive benefits