BI Analyst - Retail/Property
Great project exposure
Competitive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a property developer, owner and operator of mixed-use, principally commercial properties in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Our client is listed on the stock exchange of Hong Kong with an employment size of around 4000+people. They operates business in 3 main areas including Property investment, property trading, hotel investment and operations. As for the investment portfolio they comprises office and retail properties, serviced apartments, hotels and luxury residential projects.
- Work and communicate with business units, visualizing business dynamics and customer spending patterns by performing business analysis and use of BI dashboard
- Identifying significant business insights and customer behavioural patterns by performing analytics for better shaping targeted marketing initiatives
- Generate useful business insights, correlation of brands and customer spending behaviour by coordinating with data analytics vendors to design and build BI dashboard and analytics solutions
- Perform evaluation of segmentation algorithm used in omni-channel marketing. Design and coordinate the developments of segmentation platform for effective filtering of targeted customer list for enabling data driven marketing.
- Derive predictive models and method for exploration of business opportunity by designing pilot exercises to explore suitable technology from vendors.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of experience in data driven marketing and Business intelligence
- Degree in Data Science /Data Analytics /Business Analytics /Information Technology or related discipline
- Team player able to work with different business unit and deliver market insight
- Experience in BI dashboard (Tableau or Qlik Sense) design and segmentation with the use of customer data
- Knowledge of Enterprise grade BI and reporting tools
- Knowledge of relational databases programming (SQL), data profiling and data integration tools
- Experience in correlation modelling, data predictive modelling, machine learning will be an advantage
What's on Offer
- 5-day work
- Bank Holiday