Banking - UAT Testing Project, Treasury & Finance Team (12 mth)
UAT Tester / Project Manager
Treasury & Finance Team
About Our Client
A new treasury system called Front Arena will be implemented by my client. The FA system is run by external vendor.
There are many communications between the Vendor, the Financial Control Division team (where you will be located) and the Treasury team (traders / dealers) regarding test cases setup and system queries or defects.
You will be assisting with test cases.
1. Perform financial and regulatory reporting functions e.g. preparation of banking returns and financial reports, and monitoring of financial compliance ratios
2. Effective control on the operations, structure and workflow of financial data and information and their subsequent retrieval
3. Perform financial analysis to evaluate business performance
4. Assist in enhancements to financial controls and reporting process including automation and UAT
5. Liaise with external auditors for annual audit and tax matters
6. Formulate changes in accounting policies and practices or the adoption of new accounting policies and the monitoring of their subsequent implementations
7. Handle other issues related to financial arrangements, accountings, tax, measurements and presentations and reporting of financial information from time to time
8. Take up ad hoc projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- University degree Graduate
- 1 -3 years' relevant experience in UAT Testing / Treasury / Finance Department
- Preferable Project management experiences in banking / commercial firms
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package