Banking - IT Business Analyst 25k-45k, renewable contract
Change Transformation Project
About Our Client
My client is the Largest Bank Globally
*** As there are multiple openings available, the below JD is for reference only.
*** Our multiple openings spreads across different teams - relevant but not limited to: IT, Project Team, Change Transformation Team
*** Interested parties kindly send your resume to us by applying this job ad, short-listed applicants will be contacted shortly.
This role requires an individual capable of winning hearts and minds, driving capability development and motivating staff at all levels within the organisation. This role requires an individual to drive change and innovation and to break down existing paradigms.
The ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels of the organisation in order to gain buy in to proposals is crucial and a key element of the role. This is relevant to both specific process change recommendations and also in the culture space where the role is responsible to drive a culture of operational excellence.
The Successful Applicant
* University graduate with a degree or equivalent qualification in computer science, Information Technology or a related discipline
* 8-year plus of IT experience with minimum of 2-year of project management and / or business analysis experience in IT projects.
* Previous working experience on data intensive application (i.e. analytics) is highly preferred
* Experience on micro-services and component-based design is a definite advantage
* Experience on global project development and deployment is definitely an advantage
* Experience on systems development has advantage
* Able to work with business to identify or define the business requirements and suggest practical solutions.
* Strong analytical, design, problem solving and project management skills
* Sound communication and presentation skills with good command of spoken and written English
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate