Banking - Data Analyst 20-35k, renewable contract
Data & Information Analyst / Statistics
Excel / VBA / SAS / SQL / R
About Our Client
My client is the Largest Bank Globally
*** As there are multiple openings available, the below JD is for reference only.
*** Our multiple openings spreads across different teams - relavant but not limited to: Data Analyst / Statistics / Information Management teams
*** Interested parties kindly send your resume to us by applying this job ad, short-listed applicants will be contacted shortly.
- Work location - Olympics
- Contract Type - Renewable Agency Contract (Contract under Michael Page)
- Annual Leave - 15 days
- Sick Leave - Employment Ordinance
- Medical - N/A
- Support team managers to develop and deploy data programs, management reports, dashboards and business intelligence solutions to fulfill the business need under considerable deadline pressure.
- Develops and supports a wide variety of adhoc/production information deliverables and analysis.
- Interfaces with Business Performance and Customer Experience departments to translate business requirements and strategy into information processes.
- Performs other related D&IM duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
· Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Mathematics, Statistics, Information Management, Computer Science or related field.
· Proven experience in data analysis or database management experience or equivalent.
· Solid experience on SAS programming skills.
· Excel VBA / SQL / R experience an advantage.
· Strong communication, analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills are required, including the capacity to articulate the case for information management in the language of business.
· Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal or external stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Provide on job and ongoing training
- Professional and personal development
- Good career path for promotion