- FRR skillset is required
- Certified CPA is a must
About Our Client
Established investment bank with presence globally
- Prepared regulatory reporting and monitoring of Financial Resources Report (FRR) to Securities and Futures Commission
- Prepared yearly statutory report and corporate tax computation for submission to SFC and IRD.
- Prepared monthly cost and income financial reports to management and Asia Pacific Controller for close monitoring of budgets, expenses and revenues of various business units.
- Monitored daily cash flow to control the budget.
- Liaised with group offices and auditors
- Handle day to day accounting functions e.g. accounts payable and approving expense claims
- Participate in Peoplesoft system enhancement and implementation of various accounting modules
- Prepare corporate cost analysis for management
- Financial statement closing processing, month end closing, balance sheet substantiation etc.
- Responsible for Tax compliance
The Successful Applicant
- Certified CPA
- Familiar with FRR and month close closing
- Speaks fluent English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Good package and culture