AVP, Controller @ Foreign Bank - FRR knowledge is required
Familiar with Regulatory reporting
About Our Client
- Prepared regulatory reporting and monitoring of Financial Resources Report (FRR) to Securities and Futures Commission.
- Prepared yearly statutory report and corporate tax computation for submission to SFC and IRD.
- Prepared monthly cost and income financial reports to management and Asia Pacific Controller for close monitoring of budgets, expenses and revenues of various business units.
- Monitored daily cash flow to control the budget.
- Liaised with group offices and auditors
- Handle day to day accounting functions e.g. accounts payable and approving expense claims
- Participate in Peoplesoft system enhancement and implementation of various accounting modules
Prepare corporate cost analysis for management
- Financial statement closing processing, month end closing, balance sheet substantiation etc.
Responsible for Tax compliance
The Successful Applicant
- Familiar with Financial Resources Return
- Qualified Accountant
- Good English and Cantonese
What's on Offer
Good package with work life balance