open and sharing company culture
About Our Client
This is a stable Hong Kong ODM for consumer electronics products, especially audio products. With headquarter in Hong Kong, they have manufacturing sites in Shenzhen and Huizhou.
* Responsible for the overall automation and control system design, specification, programming, simulation and testing are running smoothly
* Support and lead automation upgrades and implement corporate process control strategies and standards
* Coordinate and manage completion and implementation of plant process network and automation projects
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor holder in Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Engineering or related disciplines
- 5+ years in areas of manufacturing, experience in automation engineering, lean manufacturing
- Candidates with more working experience will be considered as Automation Director
- Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent spoken & written English, good in Cantonese and Mandarin
- Station in China
What's on Offer
You will work in a open and dynamic team, with good compensation, and flexible working enviornment.