Auto-SME Manufacturing Engineer
Competitive Salary & Bonus
Excellent International Platform
About Our Client
Our client is an international electronics manufacturer, have over 15 sites in China. Currently looking for a SME Manufacturing Engineer based in Guangzhou.
- Serve as the functional expert for manufacturing area assigned.
- Support other Engineers in questions may arise and help resolve them.
- Coordinate and facilitate training for the plant in terms of new hires, new functionality, and upgrades.
- Track and communicate all changes/enhancements to existing process, including upgrades to process.
- Provide support to the users and the department SME's.
- Ensuring the establised process is followed diligently
- Work with EOS Domain Experts¡¡MEI's to implement practices in the site.
- Carry out methodical machine and process evaluations.
- Maintain and develop documentation for responsible area.
- Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department.
- Support Site when there is audits and customer visits.
- Provide regular updates to appropriate managers.
- Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes (i.e. elimination of non-value added factors.
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes.
- Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health, Safety and Quality.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal company or customer specific.
- Understand and embrace the operations aspirations.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policies.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced Diploma, Bachelor or Master in appropriate fields.
- 5 to 7 years working in the EMS or equivalent industry
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary & Bonus.
- Excellent International Platform.