Top-tier consulting firm
Social Impact Focus
About Our Client
Our client is a strategic advisory firm that bring multidisciplinary solutions to world issues, specifically in the developing world, and help multinational companies investing in frontier markets.
The Associate Partner is a senior position within the firm and he/she will deliver the following tasks:
* Lead client relationships on issues of strategy and management related to development, particularly in areas of economic development, global health, education and environment
* Generate new business, knowledge development, and thought leadership opportunities
* Provide strategic direction to consultant teams on projects and ensure quality control of project delivery
* Oversee management and professional development of consultants
* Identify new service lines, products, growth opportunities and areas needing new staffing for the firm
* Take a leadership role in building and managing the firm
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have previous experience in a top-tier consulting firm and graduate degree (Master's degree or above) from a prestigious university, with a passion on impact investments and global issues. In addition, candidates are expected to have strong leadership skills, client service orientation, and business development skills. Versatility to communicate across cultures and deliver presentations from remote villages to corporate boardrooms is important to this role. Deep understanding on international development, as well as sensitivity towards cultures and politics in countries and international organisations are highly desired.
What's on Offer
Besides the competitive salary/benefits package, the Associate Partner will have the opportunity to lead the Hong Kong office and bring positive changes to emerging and frontier economies through innovation projects.