Associate Director, Talent Development- Pioneer Pharmaceutical
Support across 7 Asia specific countries
Previous Center of excellence practice preferred
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable pharmaceutical group across the global with huge presences in Europe and US. Their Hong Kong Business mainly focuses on research and development.
- Involved in supporting the design, development and delivery of tailored development programs and across Asia for various function.
- Work closely with HRBPs and leaders in talent identification and development.
- Supports the logistics of the implementation of succession management and workforce planning
processes and tools.
- Collaborate closely with HRBPs, General Managers and Line Managers to help deliver business focused, globally aligned solutions.
- Business objectives to be met with learning solutions as well as are aligned to overall company objectives.
- Carry out follow-up procedure to determine success of learning solutions.
- Partner with regional and global Talent Development and Inclusion Team to apply the alignment of tools/processes.
- Provide expertise on best practices and new state of the art training delivery methodologies, curriculum development.
- Serves as a change advocate to reinforce changes with senior managers and employees to support their own learning and growth.
- Assisted in any ad hoc matters related to the Talent Development and Inclusion team.
The Successful Applicant
- A strong and independent consultant with track records in understanding business requirements and able to provide insights in actionable solutions
- At least 7 years of recruitment experience
- Master holder in industrial/organisational psychology or a related discipline is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; 2nd language skills is strongly preferred (Mandarin, Japanese, Korean).
- Previous experience working in Centre of Excellence and with HRBPS
- Determined and driven
- Ability to travel and experience in implementing programs across Asia is required.
What's on Offer
This is a strategic Associate Director opportunity to drive the Talent Development across the Asia region with a strong presences and great desire to plan the company development.
My client will be able to offer a great competitive package.