Associate Director - Higher Education (Entreprenurship and Busi
Leading Institute in Hong Kong
About Our Client
A renowned university in Hong Kong. Passionate about fostering innovation and enterprenurship in the City.
Reporting to one of the key memeber of University administration, the Associate Director will be in charge of the school's cross-functional initiatives and external engagement activities, with the goal to bridge research/academic activities with the business world. Specific duties will include:
- Plan and implement the department's business development activities
- Effectively lead a team to carry out daily administrative tasks
- Engage internal and external stakeholders
- Foster collaboration between the University's academic departments with the business community
The Successful Applicant
The University will consider candidates from commercial and education background. With at 10-15 years of work experiences, the qualified candidate should have experiences in management consulting, business planning, project management, and stakeholder relationship management. You should also be an engaging communicator in English, Chinese (Mandarin included) who is able to project influence small or large audience. To effectively manage projects, analytical and problem-solving skills are also required.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Impactful Position
- Generous Fringe Benefits