Associate Director - Facility Management
Competitive benefit package
About Our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong based developer with strong presence in local real estate market. They're looking for a right talent to lead their Engineering team.
- Oversee routine operation&maintenance of building systems for grade commercial portfolio.
- Manage the technical team as well as maintenance vendors & consultants.
- Develop & deliver annual maintenance plan.
- Provide technical, operations, risk & financial reporting on maintenance works.
- Coordinate ad-hoc design & review of plans & specifications.
- Manage installation, modification, rectification & renovation works.
- Prepare & manage capital & operations budgets.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 8 - 10 year of solid experiences in Building Services Engineering or related discipline.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Building Services Engineering or related discipline.
- Ideally come from developer background.
- Computer literate in PowerPoint, Excel, Word & MS Project.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English & Chinese.
What's on Offer
This is an amazing opportunity for you to be a team leader at a reputable developer, where you can not only gain more exposures but also competitive benefit package.