Associate Buyer - Luxury
Luxury International Brand
About Our Client
Our client is an international luxury group that offers wide selection of luxurious accessories and shoes. Due to recent market expansion, they are looking for candidate with dynamic personality with high caliber to join them as Associate Buyer.
- Assist the buying team in achieving seasonal sales and profit targets based on the
seasonal business plan
- Negotiate with suppliers in a tough but fair manner to secure exclusive ranges /
brands and optimize the profit margin
- Monitor closely systems to control sales and stock levels in order to maintain seasonal target and increase the stock turn rate for own bought brands
- Work with the stores to establish a balanced range of merchandise suited to the customer profile of store.
- Work together with marketing to make recommendations for changes and improvements to maximize sales potential and profit within the store
- Be proactive in understanding the competition, and take action to minimize any loss of Pedder Group market share
- Determine pricing strategies for products/suppliers based on market reviews, competitor positions, supplier financials, etc.
- Track and evaluate performance of all merchandise and review performance weekly with Senior Buyer and Store Managers
- Provide monthly updates to relevant parties on key costs and expenses related to
- Provide accurate knowledge and information to sales staff for them to communicate with the customers
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years of buying experience, preferably gained in sizeable organization
- Buying experience gained in Accessories categories (e.g. eyewear, scarf, small leather goods, and jewelry) will be an advantage
- Working experience in handling multiple brands buying business is preferred
- Great sense and knowledge of fashion trends
- Familiar with MS office applications, especially MS Excel
What's on Offer
Our client offers an excellent salary package with full employee benefits to the selected candidates. Kindly get in touch for more details.