- Newly created role
- International team culture
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established international asset management firm, they are invited a talented Associate to join their fast expanding team.
- Keep track of the day-to-day developments within the portfolio companies, participate in regular discussions with investment managers and assist the firm in managing the assets effectively.
- Assist in the implementation of the Asset Management policies and procedures encompassing periodic reviews, collateral, and covenant monitoring as well as approval guidelines and escalate exceptions as needed.
- Analyze, devise, and publish reports that reflect the adherence of the portfolio to internal and external guidelines as well as effectively bring out the risk characteristics of the portfolio within and across funds.
- Understand valuation methodologies and assist senior managers in tracking the valuation of individual investments and publication of valuation reports every quarter.
- Handle other ad-hoc projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in Finance or Economics with exceptional academic record
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Prior Analyst training received in investment banking, hedge fund, consulting or private equity preferred
- Adequate credit skills, ability to handle large volume of data and proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
What's on Offer