Assocaite - Fiannce and Operations
Very reputable business in the market
New role in a growth business
About Our Client
My client has a reputable, long standing name within the financial services market. They have industry renowned specialist knowledge and a strong leadership team in place that is leading the good performance across the board.
Operational aspects for the managed fund including:
- Daily operational flows (e.g. cash and position reconciliation, validation and matching of trade confirmations, settlement, cash management, margin usage, stock borrowing, corporate action monitoring, download and review prime brokerage reports, brokerage account opening, etc).
- Maintain the internal portfolio management system for trade record.
- Liaise with counterparties (e.g. prime broker, execution broker, fund admin) to resolve issues.
- Prepare performance analysis for the managed funds.
- Maintain the group's system of accounts and keep books and records on all group transactions and assets
- Liaise with external fund administrator and review monthly valuation for the managed funds.
- Provide support on the cash disbursement process
- Assist with BAU and ad-hoc tasks
The Successful Applicant
- 3 - 6 year's of experience in asset management (preferable), trade support, fund administration, financial institute or audit.
- With a university or above degree (Finance or Accounting is preferable).
- Basic understanding of hedge funds or asset management or trading operations
- Excellent communication skill in English
- Ability to work independently and manage his/her own tasks as well as in a dynamic team
- Strong attention to detail
- Dynamic, diligent, flexible, thinks outside the box
What's on Offer
An attractive package with very strong bonus potential as well as a steep learning curve of development and specialist industry knowledge