Assistant Treasury Manager - Financing (CPA is a must)
Well-know Group - One of the market leaders
About Our Client
Our client is a listed leading property developer with main investment in Asia Pacific.
You will support financing activities of the Group including structuring financing plans, evaluation of financial proposals, financial analysis and executions, In addition, you will assist in monitoring management reporting, financial risk management of the Group's businesses, as well as liaising with various parties to monitor the treasury, financing activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking or related discipline or equivalent, with professional accounting qualification (HKICPA, ACCA or other equivalent international accounting associations)
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in banking or corporate financing in large company
- Solid knowledge of corporate and project financing, treasury products and bank lending procedure
- Strong commitment, attention to details, with good negotiation and analytical skills
- Team player and also able to work independently under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company with opportunities for career advancement.