Assistant Trade Marketing Manager - Top MNC Alcoholic Beverage
About Our Client
My client is renowned Liquor company with long history and over 20,000 employees worldwide. To further expand their business, they are looking for an Assistant Trade Marketing Manager in their HK office.
- Liaise internally and externally to execute the promotion activities committed by contracts with outlets, evaluate promotion effectiveness in quantitative or qualitative methods
- Work closely with Brand Marketing Team to design customized promotional programs and merchandising materials and tools
- Identify with Sales team for potential outlets for driving brand visibility and activations
- Be the key planner for trade related events (e.g. tasting, new product launches, brand ambassador dinner) to drive trade advocacy for strategic brands and strengthen reputation
- Analyze sales data and market intelligence including pricing, distribution, brand visibility, trade event/promotion to identify potential opportunities
- Work with Sales and Brand teams to develop annual trade marketing strategy and channels development tactic and plan. Build up cross-brand holistic promotion and merchandising plan for each channel (anticipation of existing contracts and key on-trade wholesalers)
- Establish profile and classification of potential opportunities e.g. strategy for target showcase or outlets
- Monitor and track trade marketing A&P
- Managing sourcing process and coordinate with agencies and production houses for developing consumer centric GWPs and events, etc.
- Effective vendor management and ensure quality control of merchandising materials
- Liaise with Brand Managers on brand guidelines and the applications
- Drive innovation and anticipate the trend to improve the consumer's experience in a scalable, cost effective matters
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Business
5-8 years working experience in sales & marketing, highly prefered in beer/ wine & spirit industry
Creative, energetic, confident and proactive with good organizational and time management skills
- Good sense of consumer trends and with ability to relate it to business opportunity
High competency in spoken and written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company. Our client offers attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.