Assistant Sales Manager - Listed FMCG / Healthcare Company
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
My client is a Hong Kong listed company in the FMCG sector, they are currently hiring the position for business expansion to act as a team leader, the position require candidate to manage both key account servicing and sales and KPI reporting for business improvement.
- Manage the business performance of assigned key accounts and distributors for health products
- Formulate/ implement the promotion plan and monitor its activities to achieve the sales target
- Manage and ensure the promotion expenses are within budget
- Coordinate with related parties to ensure the marketing campaigns and promotion activities are duly executed at store level
- Compile various reports on sales performance, promotion evaluation and business review for identifying sales related issues and business opportunities
- Supervise, motivate and coach a team of in-store promoters
- Perform regular store visits to keep abreast of market changes
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Business Management, Marketing or other related discipline
- At least 4 years' sales experience in FMCG industry. At least 1 year's key account experience with Watsons, Mannings, ParknShop, Wellcome, etc.
- Sales experience in nutritional products for both Hong Kong and Macau markets is a plus
- Exposure in managing wholesalers/ distributors and in-store promoters is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Strong analytical/ negotiation/ reporting skills and can work under pressure
- Candidate with less experience with be considered for Senior Sales Executive / Sales Supervisor position
- Immediately Available is highly preferred
What's on Offer
Excellent career promotion is greatly promised to the right candidate. Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package of monthly salary + monthly commission + attractive year-end bonus, depending on performance.