(Assistant) Sales Manager (HORECA) - MNC Liquor Company
Prestige Channel Exposure
About Our Client
My client is renowned Liquor company with long history and over 20,000 employees worldwide. To further expand their business, they are looking for an (Assistant) Sales Manager looking after the Prestige Channel (On Trade) in their HK office.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets, distribution target and merchandising/visibility objectives in the designated channel.
- Work with Business Development Manager to recommend annual sales and promotion plans for prestidge on trade channel.
- Work with Marketing Department to implement promotion activities and provide constructive feedback on promotion effectiveness and make recommendations where necessary.
- Analyse market intelligence and report on competitors' activities.
- Maximize product display and brand visibility in all signature outlets.
- Account management and client servicing, develop and maintain good rapport with key customers in order to improve sales.
- Carry out sales administrative role, prepare sales orders, promotion approval, product pricing form, credit application form for the respective customers to the required standard.
- Carefully control and manage product pricing and the provision of free goods.
- Actively seek new business opportunities to increase profits and channel penetration of products.
- Review closely with staff on their customers' credit status, alert underlying credit risks and possible resolutions as appropriate.
- Ensure payment collection is in line with channel and company objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder
- 3-4 years relevant experience in trading field, relevant experience in alcoholic industry or FMCG will be an advantage
- Former experience in luxury and prestige on-trade outlets will be an advantage
- Dynamic, outgoing with good initiative and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, mature, outgoing with result-driven and self-motivated mindset
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Computer literate
- Willing to work late hours
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company. Our client offers attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.